Bitter sweet about it!
Posts tagged me.
- I’ve got 29 days left here in Berlin until I move back to Wales
- I’m working insane shifts the next few days cos my boss is in Brazil
- I’m going to Bremen on the weekend for a few days
- I have 13 days until my mom, lil brother, aunt, cousin and Charlie come visit me in Germany
- I finish at work for good on 7th of June
- I decided to postpone moving to New York for now
- I decided against moving to South Africa in August, too many cons than pros
- I’m finally gunna try get my drivers license as soon as I’m in the UK
- and I’ll be moving house once again in 2 months time
So yeah, that’s all I got for now
In Berlin, they still have photo booths. When I realised, I did get a bit excited.
This is a strip of Meghan and myself, and just a solo one, paid for by her (thanks Meghan). I think this is one of the main things I will treasure and value from my trip to Berlin. It isn’t the sheer fun of it, or what happened when we took these pictures or what the time represents to me, but it’s a nice momento about how, in modern day Berlin, you can still go to an ‘old fashioned’ photo booth, take some photos with your friends for cheap and have something cute to remember a moment in time. And it represents to me how well people in Berlin value these sorts of things, and how if they are ever found in Britain, they’re a novelty you have to spend far too much to experience.
Oh lord I look shocking! But anyway, I hope you had a great time here in Berlin. These old photo booths are definatly great.